Thursday 7 March 2013

What I'm Working On: Cree Walker

Have you heard of Cree Walker? No? Have you heard of God, even? Who are you? I don't even. UGH.

This is Cree Walker:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnui16bwLj1qlkokeo1_400.gif I just teamed up with fellow NNP magicians to work with Cree on her upcoming novel A Winter's Grave. What's different about this story is that it's not erotica--it's strictly paranormal romance. And it's good! If there's an avenue for heartfelt scenes, humor, romance, horror, or hit-you-in-the-feels drama, Cree will find it and she will draw the map for you. I have not found myself so unable to concentrate on my job before; I have to go back and stop enjoying myself so much in order to actually edit. And there's not even graphic sex! Holy mosey!



If you most certainly don't fit into Heaven, but you don't necessarily belong in Hell, you will find yourself in Purgatory. It's Hell on Earth. Ceres is one such person who finds herself there. Her one-way ticket to the Pearly Gates (or the Lake of Fire) is to catch fleeting Souls and send them where they belong. Along with a new family of Reapers, Ceres will struggle on her path to redemption... while redeeming friends, enemies, and loved ones. And also going through jobs like five cent candies.

Man, it's got Reapers, Demons, Ghosts, Werewolves, Witches--probably even Minotaurs, I don't know. Cree spins a story well, and she will spin you into her web without you realizing. Seriously, click on the link of your choosing to check out her other art. For an artist she certainly is. Cree Walker, I am but a humble fan, and I motherfucking salute you.

Naughty Nights Press
Amazon UK
Amazon US
goodreads
Barnes and Noble




No comments:

Post a Comment