Sunday 10 February 2013

What to Read

Did you stumble in here because you had nothing better to do? My condolences. Let me make it up to you.

No matter what your tastes or prior knowledge, the following fictional account of Alexander Pope has to be one of the best erotic pieces I've read in a while. Why? It's authentic, it's believable, and it's harmonious on several different levels. It entrusted me with my imagination.

I like that.

If you're not so inclined to click on that link above, the short version of Alexander Pope is this: He had countless health problems, was a Catholic removed from an Anglican society, but kicked ass with his poetry and translating Homer into satirical works.You don't fuck with the Pope.

18th century poets were not wont of writing "Suck my big fat cock you slut!" The language is very particular to the period and the erotic moments are ever the more powerful for it. It meets you halfway and rewards you for continuing. Plus it has a few good plot turns in the mix.

It takes no more than twenty minutes to read. Do yourself a favour and involve yourself in a touching tale about a phenomenal man!

The story on Literotica

No comments:

Post a Comment